Monday, September 21, 2015

Still Believing for Recovery

Well, it's been a really long time since I've updated my blog.  I'm still believing in my life recovery.  Depression is a problem that I have been dealing with off and on for my whole life.  I'm a weary soldier and I'm ready to move on.

I'm still trying to get past my past.  I'm not afraid of getting older, just afraid that I will deal with the same issues, even after all of these years.  I know that with God's help, I will overcome and have the life that I've always dreamed of, which is health, wealth and happiness.  

I believe that my new/last career is out there for me, I want to be the healthiest I've ever been in my life, payoff my debts, take care of my parents, buy a house, be the best sister/friend that I can be to my friends and family, and find the love of my life.  Wow, listing it like this seems more concrete.  I don't think I've seen the list written down, seems appropriate today.

Life is worth living and I have to grab every moment that I can while the good Lord gives me the time to do it.  

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment